Thursday, February 10, 2011

Love is in the air

 This year, I really wanted to decorate for Valentine's Day.  Somewhere on the www I found some links for valentine's day banners and it got my creative juices going.  So I gathered all of my pink and red fabrics and went to town.  This was a nice quick project after all of the baby goodies (and a nice way to use some fabrics I already had).
LOVE Martha Stewart glitter... although it is a mess (so fine!)  Karen- I have some in the mail for you- and i didn't shake off the loose glitter first (haha just kidding, or am I?)

I also got these great tinsel hearts at King Dollar that I am hanging in all of our windows with valentiney ribbon... love them... finally, I made some crayon hearts which resulted in a blister on my finger (using a pocket knife on the crayons to get shavings).  They look really cute, but I have to get a picture in daylight because they look so much better than at night.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't breathe.

Too
Much
GLITTER!!