Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The past few months... cousin fun

Claribel is growing up so fast and we are having such a blast!  Her vocabulary is exploding and she is trying to say everything.  She now sings with me at night and has been practicing her ABC's and counting to 10.  What a joy she is to Ray and I... we are so blessed.

We also had the pleasure of cousing visits in May.  At the first of the month, Rebecca, Tucker T, and Lizette came to visit- it was pretty funny because the day they got in town my parent's left about 15 mins after they got here because Allison was going into labor in Abilene.  We had a really nice visit and were definitely spolied by all of the one-on-one time with them!  It was so great to enjoy Lizette and Claribel interacting and I know it will be more and more fun as they get older.
 first bath time together- so fun!
 Then, at the end of the month we were able to meet the BOY in the family- Aiden Clifton!  We had such a nice visit with them and I was able to get some good infant snuggle time with that sweet almost 3 week old. 

Claribel enjoyed reading a book with her lion in Abilene

 and of course getting to meet Aiden.  She was really sweet with him which made me so excited about seeing her with our new little one coming in October

 What a sweet little thing!  I hate living so far away...
rips at my heart strings with all of these rapidly growing babies!