Thursday, May 22, 2008

good friends...

This is an old picture of Frannie (our Weimie) and my parent's Yorkie, Tilly (when she was just a puppy). They are quite the unlikely pair but very good buddies. We have been living at my parent's house until our kitchen is done and they seriously play and explore the backyard ALL DAY LONG! Fran is always completely worn out by the end of the day, which is so much better than in Dallas where she slept inside all day. I know they will miss each other when we move out, so I definitely see play dates in our future! My youngest sister is about to get a Weim puppy so it will be fun to see what happens then...

2 comments:

Joshua & Tracy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joshua & Tracy said...

WHAT??? You mean to tell me that Frannie actually walks on the grass???
;) I can't believe it...