Thursday, May 22, 2008

love me some glass tile...











Yesterday we went and ordered the most beautiful glass tile for our kitchen. SO EXCITED!!! We will use it behind therange and venthood (we have ordered the GE Cafe series pictured above). I think it looks so great with all of our color selections (a sample of our countertop is also pictured to the right, but is darker than it looks in the picture), just makes me more anxious to be done! I love to cook and I know this kitchen will be a happy cooking place for sure!

In other news, yesterday we closed on our first investment property! It is located within walking distance from Kyle Field... WHOOP! We did a joint venture on this one with my parents. Dad has already started working on it and I know it is going to be a busy summer between that house and our house.

0 comments: