Wednesday, August 13, 2008

baby gifts...

I got an embroidery machine last November and I love that adding a few letters totally transforms baby gifts (and other things)

this is a little outfit I got and just added the name. I was so excited when I opened it and saw the striped pants... so CUTE! I though it was all the pink circles- i love surprises like that!
i love making the personalized burp cloths as well. This was the first baby girl that friends have had since we bought the machine. All I have been able to do was boy gifts... I have some pics somewhere that I need to post of those.
I really love this ribbon I found with the fun outline font. Congrats on your baby Max and Virginia- something should arrive in the mail for you shortly... surprise!

3 comments:

Robin said...

Those are cute! You did a good job.

I have wanted to learn how to sew for about a year now. Maybe I will actually do something about it one of these days.

kelli said...

Cute cute!
I too am learning to sew and embroidery is on the list as well -I feel inspired now to get to work.
Mind if I add you to my friends list on my blog?

Melissa said...

sure kelli- i will add you to mine as well-