Tuesday, August 5, 2008

miramar beach, florida...

we had a wonderful week in Miramar Beach, Florida. It was so nice to go back to where Allison and Andrew got married 2 years ago, and to be able to just have fun, not prepare for a wedding. fun we definitely had... I am waiting to get more pics from my sisters from our actual vaca spot. The pic below is taken from one of the balcony/ porches of the house we stayed in. It is a picture of our beach that we played on all week. I got REALLY sunburned the first day on the front of my legs ... REALLY sunburned... It kind of cramped the first part of my fun, unfortunately, but I still spent some good times at the beach. Now, I am peeling and itching like CRAZY. But, really what is a beach vacation without someone getting sunburned, right?
Below is a picture of some entertainment provided pretty much daily by four guys in matching speedos and hats. Our beach setup was just behind them. They liked to go "frolic" by the water up and down the beach. Pretty bold, and humorous...

0 comments: