Friday, October 24, 2008

Andrew's bday...

Allison and Andrew came in from Abilene two weekends ago for Andrew's birthday. We had a nice time getting together at Andrew's parent's house and Frannie finally got to enjoy a larger puppy friend. I know they will have much fun in the future together. I didn't get any pictures when they came over on Sunday of people, I was just trying to get a picture of Frannie with puppy Sadie. Next time I will get people pics, I just forgot- I am so glad the Tech game wasn't too bad (although I must say I didn't watch hardly any of it- busy busy with mom and Allison)...
The good Ags are looking better and better!
Not like my sophomore year, of course, but better and better none the less- For some reason I can't get the text above the first pic... So, above is Sadie hoping not to get noticed on the window seat- She is sneaky and was told to get down repeatedly...
sharing Frannie's bed, although Frannie looks less than thrilled...

I need to get in the practice of having out my camera more- I was really good at that in college and then... not so much...

0 comments: