Friday, October 24, 2008

seattle baby girl...

My dear friend Amy had a baby girl last week- Congrats Amy and Danny! I sent some goodies up with her mom that I hope she will enjoy. I was also going to add her name to a sleeper onesie, but my machine decided to eat a hole in the front instead of adding "lizzie". Boo... hopefully I can still salvage the sleeper and do something with it. I really love making baby gifts- so cute!
A few burp cloths... So weird, I bought some light peachie orange thread to use with the hot pink and peach polka dot ribbon (far right), but the embroidery machine didn't like it for some reason. It was the exact brand of thread I used for the green on the left, so not sure what that was all about, but the hot pink turned out cute...
A little lovie- Pink softness on the front and brown satin on the back with freehand hearts quilting it together. It is about 18 in square.

2 comments:

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

Those are really cute. You should sell them.

Melissa said...

I have been thinking about that some... Maybe opening an Etsy shop (although i have NO idea what all is entailed in that). There is also a new baby boutique in town that i thought about visiting to see if the would do some things on consignment. we will see...