Monday, July 6, 2009

Hooded Towels

I was really disappointed when registering at how thin the hooded towels were. So, I went to Tuesday am and bought some towels and wash rags to make my own. This was a project I did awhile back, super easy with endless possibilities for embellishment. I just cut the towels in half and the wash rags along the diagonal, matched up the squared corners and added binding. The pink towels are kind of small, but the white ones with green rags were more of a bath sheet size and will be a good size for her when she is bigger as well.


It is always nice to use up scraps of fabric that I already have as well for a project :)

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Melissa, you are amazing! You can do anything!!!

katy said...

These are precious. My favorite towel to use for James is one that was hand made and given to me as a shower. It's thicker and much "thirstier" than the typical baby towel!