Sunday, September 13, 2009

Auntie Karen comes to visit...

I am so glad that one of my besties Karen was able to come meet Claribel! She flies for Air-Tran so it is really nice that she has the ability to fly out here pretty regulary and fairly effortlessly (well at least she says it is easy... sure is easy for me!) We had such a nice visit and she was able to spend some good time with Claribel. Thanks so much for coming and we look forward to seeing you again soon!



Leave it to Karen to have some fun with that crazy hair!

2 comments:

Rebecca & Tucker said...

Cutie Patootie! I love that little outfit she has on, so cute! It looks like she's focusing better too. So, her eyes are definitely developing and they're still blue. Good sign so far (well, I know it makes mom happy... two things she always talked about- none of us had blue eyes, and no boys).

Melissa said...

i know! And i think we all have really pretty eyes- green/ hazel... the outfit is one that Karen gave her and I had her wear it while she was there on Saturday- it is really cute...