Monday, September 7, 2009

sick days...

Poor little Claribel and I had some sick days last week. Tuesday when I fed her in the morning I noticed that she was a little congested, I had been since Saturday and I felt so bad for her! Other than that she seemed fine, so I went to work and Maria kept her. She didn't eat or sleep well for Maria and we had a hard night that night with her mostly in our bed so we could help keep her head a little elevated. I decided to stay home/ work from home on Wednesday and Thursday. I pretty much kept her in the Moby wrap all day and she slept a TON! I could tell she was so tired! Wednesday night she even slept the night with me in the Moby Wrap, which wasn't the most restful, but I know it was better rest for her than if she would have been in her crib not being able to breathe very well. Now it is Monday (well actually I am finishing this post on Friday) and she is doing much better. She has slept the past basically 2 weeks from at least 10 pm to 6 am. Praise the Lord! I want to go back through my little log of sleep/ feeding and count the number of times I actually had to get up between the hours of 12 am and 6 am... I don't think there were that many. Not that I don't expect to have to do that some more times in her lifetime :)


0 comments: