Wednesday, June 10, 2009

hot...

So, last night our AC decided it was tired of being pushed to the limits and quit on us. Ray realized and came and told me around 11 pm. I had noticed it was feeling warm, but had been asleep since 8:30 (yes, that is my bedtime these days). We decided to stay and hope it didn't warm up too much, not wanting to pack a bag and waste good sleeping time to go find an air conditioned room. It wasn't too bad, thankfully and the AC guys are supposed to be coming out today.

I feel bad though since Ray works from home these days, there is no relief for him. He said when he came back from the gym this am Fran-dog came out of her crate really slowly with her tongue hanging out wanting to check and see if it was cooler outside... funny... we have one spoiled dog that LOVES the AC as much as we do!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Aw man! Hang in there! When I'm pregnant, our AC gets pushed to the limits for sure.

kelli said...

hey Melissa, I do love my carrier. It is SO comfortable and doesn't make my back hurt at all (the pouch and the bjorn do)
I think it's meant for front carrying only but I have just been trying to figure out if I could use it on my back. It's so hot now I really can't use it outside without making us both sweat. The Mei Tai looks like a great back carrier and I hear they are comfy as well(and there are a lot on Etsy too)
:)