Tuesday, June 23, 2009

let the countdown begin...

I just had my 37 week appointment and am happy to report that little miss has a deadline :) Dr. B is going to induce July 10th if she has not decided to come yet. She will be out of town the next week, and I am glad because I really want her to deliver the baby, she has been the greatest doctor! I am really glad to have a light flashing at the end of the tunnel. Now, we just need to finish up a few things around the house :) And, sorry Karen, but she will not make it to your birthday on the 17th or Ray's on the 15th.

2 comments:

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

or Caroline's on the 19th.

Alissa said...

How exciting! Maybe she will be a 4th of July baby! Those couple of weeks before your baby is born are so exhilarating. Thanks for your comment a couple of days ago; yes, we do have some of those splash pad places (as well as a park nearby that has covered playgrounds). I've decided that every day, I need to have one fun thing planned. Otherwise, we just end up waiting around trying to figure out what to do, and it gets SO boring!

Looking forward to hearing about your little sweetie...