Monday, August 31, 2009

sweet baby...

I just love how Claribel looks when she is sleeping, esp. when she has her legs curled up under her and her little bootie in the air... those little piggies visible and oh so kissable.
This might be the last time she can wear this lovely pink smocked gown that Monie found since it is Newborn size... the neck is a bit snug. She peed on the back while I was changing her diaper so we had a little impromptu photo shoot on the changing table. I love smocking- so sweet!

3 comments:

Alissa said...

So sweet....I know, it's so sad when they start outgrowing your favorite outfits!! Also, I read your other posts last night....we had the Angel Care monitor with Drew and loved it. Like you said, it gave me so much peace of mind (although we had a few of those scares too, where he had creeped to the far corner of his crib and it didn't detect movement). Glad you have such a good, flexible work schedule...that is awesome!

katy said...

What a sweet dress -- reminds me of the stuff our parents put us in as babies! My mom has hung on to many of those little dresses over the years.

James slept this same way as a newborn -- bootie in the air and feet tucked up tight. So cute!

Rebecca & Tucker said...

So cute! I love smocking too!