Friday, February 13, 2009

Aqua Moms

I just started taking Aqua Moms water aerobics at The Therapy Center with a hospital in town. I really like it and highly suggest it to any preggo ladies out there that have it in their town. Right now it isn't too challenging, but just a nice very moderate cardio workout. It feels really great to be in the pool and the company of other women in the same place in life is fun. It is also a wonderful change from Gold's. Something different and I know it is going to just feel better and better the further along I get. I am so glad my boss' wife told me about it!

2 comments:

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

I did a water aerobics class twice a week when pregnant with Katherine. I think it made a huge difference in my pregnancy. I am glad you found one.

Kathryn said...

Good for you mama! Keep it up!