Monday, February 16, 2009

Purse for Iga

Sunday was our Polish neighbor's 3rd birthday. It has been fun getting to know them over the past few months as they have only been in the US since September. Iga is 3 and just about the cutest thing EVER... I went to Joann's and got the cutest fabric and ribbon to make her a little purse for her birthday. She loves the color yellow and I was so happy with how it turned out... made me excited to have a little girl (which was great, because I have mostly been hoping for a little boy, mostly because my fam growing up was all girls, except my dad). I guess I didn't get a picture that shows the inside, but it is hot pink with light pink polka-dots. The strap is green and white polka grograin ribbon and the yellow satin ribbon.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

That is BEAUTIFUL! I love it! I am so amazed that you are a P.E. AND have such an artsy crafty side!!! You should go into the baby clothing and gifts business after baby T gets here (if you have the time) Ha!

Helen said...

Wow, that is so cute! I linked over from Sarah's blog (always bringing people together, that one!) Oh, and congratz on the baby! Missed the announcement about that somehow... Very exciting!

Helen Hurley