Monday, February 2, 2009

Double Birthday

Ray was very excited because we received a letter from the doctor in the mail following our most recent appointment that moved our due date up! It was set at July 24th, but the letter said July 15th, Ray's birthday (so, Karen, we might make it to the 17th for your birthday after all). We thought that was pretty fun! I just hope that sticks and we really are that far and don't have to wait until August, esp if the baby is late, which I know is common for a first baby.
We shall see... so excited...

5 comments:

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

I vote for July 19th so your baby and Caroline can share birthdays. I have never heard of a Dr. sending a letter to change the due date.

Melissa said...

Well, I don't think she actually sent the letter TO change the due date... at the appointment, she pulled out the little round slidey calendar and said, so you are about ... weeks (which was about a week and a half past what she told me at the first appt.) and i said xx weeks (can't remember the numbers right now, which is what i thought i was...) so she sent a letter I guess in case i needed one for something basically stating that i was her pregnant patient and it had that date. So, she didn't write the letter to change the date, exactly...

Alissa said...

How exciting! Hope you're starting to feel a lot better by now. Such an exciting time! Will you find out the sex??

Melissa said...

YES! we will find out on February 24th! Can't believe we are so close to that already!

lacy said...

Yes of course you can add me to your blog list, thank you! Stalking is totally allowed but a good comment always makes me smile too. What an exciting time for you right now! Eeeee! I am just getting all caught up on your world. SO SO SO COOL!
Lacy