Monday, January 18, 2010

Connect and Re-connect...

I wrote this on the 18th and never posted it... better than never, right?

We had our little BHS Class of '97 Blogger Gal get together at Katy's this past Saturday night... still trying to recover. Finally got in bed to sleep around 3:30 (holy moly!!!), which is a good 5 hours past when I normally start getting anxious if I am not moving towards the bed. So, clearly... lots of fun was had by eight of the ten of us (Alissa, Sara, Kristin, Danielle, Jennifer, Katy, Summer, and myself). Kelli and Lacy were definitely missed!

It was a great time of visiting with friends I spent a lot of time with in High School and ones that I didn't necessarily. It has been really fun getting to know each other as our "grown up 30 something selves" through our blogs and in person!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

You're doing better than me. I keep meaning to post the pictures I took that night but haven't yet. Maybe today at lunch (but don't hold your breath).

It was GREAT getting to see everyone again. And we girls in BCS should get together on a more regular basis!

Melissa said...

we bcs girls should DEFINITELY get together more!

katy said...

I'm late on this, but it was wonderful to see you! I don't think our paths really crossed that much back in school, but I am so glad to have you as a "grown up" friend!