Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Favorite Baby Toys...

Ray and I knew we wanted to get some toys for our Bitty for Christmas, but were so un-inspired by what we saw most places. I was actually thinking we would just get her a convertible car seat for Christmas. THEN, I found this wonderful toy line, Haba and shopping becames so fun and we just dreamed about what we could buy her in the years to come... toys that will last for several children and aren't all so plastic-y. Take a look at what we found- the attention to detail is fabulous and she really loves the clutch toys. A few (the last two) are for her to grow into, and she should be able to use them for years to come. Lovelovelove them!









3 comments:

katy said...

The duckie is my favorite! These are great. :)

kelli said...

oh I love Haba toys!
You may know of these but here are some of my fave sites for toy shopping...

Moolka.com
MagicCabin.com
NovaNaturalToys
Chinaberry.com

Melissa said...

Kelli-
yes, several of her toys come from moolka... through Amazon, but i will have to take a look at some of the others!