Monday, January 4, 2010

man alive...

I need a vacation from Christmas and New Years! Wow... I forget how crazy the holidays are- somehow when Christmas rolls around I mentally go back to college when the vacation days were plentiful and obligations were few. I always have these "projects" I want to get done and things I want to bake, etc, etc... and then I remember- Oh yeah- no more school and I am not a teacher so two days off and back to work! So, I had all of these blog posts in mind, was going to post for sure on Christmas from Claribel Lou Who since Claribel's hair was sticking up all over, was definitely going to post pictures already of Christmas with the fams. I definitely was going to take pictures at New Years (didn't) and post about that. Nope, Nope Nope... Didn't do any of it!

We did have a wonderful Christmas and it is really nice when Christmas backs up to a weekend for time-off. It was great to see preggy Rebs and Uncle Tuck who came in from Albuquerque and everyone else. Ray and I bought a new Canon DSLR camera as our gift to each other so we have also had fun with that. Our sweet Bitty was quite flexible as usual and it was lots of fun to celebrate with her this year.

To come:
Baby food making excitement
6 months- wow- can't believe it!
Christmas pics
Claribel (and my) favorite toy line

Hopefully I will be more consistent at this blogging business in 2010!

1 comments:

katy said...

You sound just like me... the holidays were sooo busy, and I could definitely use a few days off ALONE to get some things done!! Glad you had fun, though. :)