Tuesday, August 11, 2009

August 7th...5 years!

Last Friday we celebrated our 5th anniversary! I can't believe that we have been married 5 years- the time really has flown by, yet I also feel like I have known Ray for SO LONG... much longer than 6 years. I am so thankful for the blessing that he is in my life and can't imagine life without him. It has been so fun to see him grow into a wonderful daddy as well. He loves Claribel so much and she has him wrapped around her little fingers.

Above is a picture from when we were first dating- We went to Daniel and Amy's wedding in Beaumont with Lori and this guy Vlad (remember that character Lori?).

and a few pictures from the wedding- definitely one of the happiest days of my life- the happiest until July 10, 2009 and that day ranks up there pretty high as well!

Here we are in Jamaica on our honeymoon- What a wonderful vacation- I really can't believe that it was five years ago!



And finally, we went to La Riviera for our anniversary dinner. Monie kept Claribel which was nice, since when she is with us we are a little distracted (not that I don't mind being distracted of course :) ) It was just nice to be able to focus on the two of us for the night.
It was a lovely dinner with my honey.
Happy 5th Ray- I look forward to MANY more years to come!

1 comments:

katy said...

Congrats! The time really flies, doesn't it?!

We LOVE La Riviera!