Sunday, August 23, 2009

pictures for my aunties...

So, I am going to try and be better about posting at least pictures really regularly for little Claribel's Aunties that don't live close but love her dearly!

cutie belly button after bath time,
with Frannie close by to try and lick off lotion after we put it on
another sleeping baby in one of my favorite gowns (great find by Monie)
daddy time... working on getting tired to go to sleep
lunch time break with Daddy
here comes frannie...
cold nose!
cheese!
meeting Meme and Aunt Barbara for the first time- Lunch at Jose's today

2 comments:

Rebecca & Tucker said...

Thanks for the pictures! She's getting so big. I love the sleeping pictures, so precious! Only 4 more months till I see her again.

Melissa said...

I know!!! It will be so fun at Christmas! She will be doing all kinds of things by then... right now we are excited if we think she smiles on purpose... which i think she is doing more :)