Monday, August 3, 2009

outings...

We have enjoyed a few outings as a family of three including dinner at Jose's and sno-cones at JJ's, dinner at Jose's and shakes with d and Monie, a few Target runs, Cheddar's, and Sunday School and lunch this past Sunday. This is a picture of little bell after her bath and in her sleeper right before we went to Cheddar's last Saturday night. She just looked so cute all ready to go I had to get a picture. Her little cheeks are chubbing up quite nicely :)

This is a picture of some snuggle time during a movie last night. She was wearing a onesie from Ray's co-worker Shanthi that says "Who needs a superhero when I have my dad?" Indeed...



2 comments:

Rebecca & Tucker said...

I'm loving these updates with pics of Claribel! It makes it a lot easier to be away, now that I can see her growing/pudging up!

Kathryn said...

You're a PRO! Sweet, sweet times!